running4home

empty road next single!?!?

YES! this is excellent, empty road is one of my favorites off of white light... do you all think that the steel guitar will be left in the song, or will it be replaced by a standard electric guitar (like in the live version)?

there are many more songs in WLRRR which could be better a new single than empty road (i dont really like that song), for example, buffalo seven, we're so heavy (my favorite one) or even poor man's gray... but empty road? :S ... oh well...

Empty Road is a good choice for a single because it WILL get alot of crossover to other radio formats. Not only will rock stations play it, but because it's slower, it'll likely get picked up by Adult Comtemporary, Middle of the road and maybe even Top 40 stations. For more exposure, Empty Road is a great choice for a single. I'm really glad it's the next single because the station i work at will play it!! Then again, we play Alert Status Red too.

I was at a dance club once in Victoria, they played Rico, later in the night they played Hello Time Bomb. I was so excited because I live in the States and never get the opportunity to dance to MGB. It was cool to see the reaction to the song from the clubbers. I went to a club in Tucson, Arizona to see a concert. Out of nowhere on the sound system, they started playing Hello Time Bomb. I just about shit my pants.

And just to add my 2 cents, I really hope Empty Road become the next single. It has the making of becoming a Canadian classic.

yeah empty road for the next single is no brainer... Anyone who listens to the radio regularly would know that that really is the only other song on the album that would get ay air play. At least by the stations here in Toronto. Put out your lights COuld get alot of air play but I have never herd it on the radio here, How about in Vancover?

I think cuz its on the album cover it didn't get picked or somthing. I would have picked put out your lights over alert status red.. but thats just me i love the heavy stuff,,, But yeah empty road "pssstt NO BRAINer,,,

Supersize the slow shit......

kd_special