shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow

lightningbolt_rainbow2003_cover.jpg

Noise Rock. Drummer and Bass player.

Fun Facts about how gay Muse is from wikipedia:

"The song "Dracula Mountain" has been covered live by the U.K. rock band Muse. Muse has namechecked Lightning Bolt in interviews [1], but with clearly limited knowledge of both geography (describing Lightning Bolt as being from Boston) and music terminology (referring to the band as "skronk"). The cover is a much lower tempo and has a number of wrong notes. "

Download.

Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow

lightningbolt_rainbow2003_cover.jpg

Noise Rock. Drummer and Bass player.

Fun Facts about how gay Muse is from wikipedia:

"The song "Dracula Mountain" has been covered live by the U.K. rock band Muse. Muse has namechecked Lightning Bolt in interviews [1], but with clearly limited knowledge of both geography (describing Lightning Bolt as being from Boston) and music terminology (referring to the band as "skronk"). The cover is a much lower tempo and has a number of wrong notes. "

Download.

thanks for this, im excited to give it a listen. hypermagic mountain is the only album i have, and it's golden.

So I never looked at this thread until the 18th page.. since I have, I've decided to share some treasures.

First. Frida Hyvonen, Swedish Pianist with a great voice, and is a decent paino player as well. From Wikipedia: "There's nothing particularly new or even original about Hyv

i think he was calling you a hypocrite. didn't you get that out of it?

the post was for James, not his cocksucking secretary.

i'm sorry, sir, but if you'd like to speak with mr tillman i'll need to set up an appointment. unfortunately, it will have to be sometime tomorrow as he's very busy working on his music right now. in the meantime i can help you with any questions you may have, but if that is not good enough for you, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

would you like me to take down your number?

Am I the only one that downloads everything here? Does anyone care what I think?

Everything posted today is good. I like it all.

The Short Songs for Short People was interesting. I've never heard an entire My Bloody Valentine album, so hearing all of Loveless was very cool. Lightening Bolt was not what I expected, but the guitars were wicked.

I'm in the process of downloading the Dylan and Frida Hyvonen.