shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

It will probably be on the new album...not that orchestral version, but one with the full band. They played it when I saw them...sounds a lot different with the rest of the group.

I don't know...I'm just a radiohead fanboi.

see how sometimes i come in handy?

I only go for that if I'm feeling very benevolent, otherwise it's the throat or the face.

And it's also unexpected and brings tears to your eyes.

Edited by NotFromOklahoma

I have finally finished listening to all of the Doseone albums. For Hero: For Fool is still better than A New White but it has some great tracks on it. I also really like cLOUDDEAD, The Velvet Ant inparticular, but my favorite out of all of them is 13 & God. A Great album start to finish. I think what I like best about all of the Doseone stuff is how the songs transform from beginning to end. They're so unpredictable and unique.

I thought I might share a few albums.

OUASA.gif

It sounded like no one has heard of Ultimate Fakebook. So here is their third and probably best album, Open Up And Say Awesome. -Pop/Rock-

Open Up And Say Awesome

Soleaweb.jpg

This band, Solea, was formed by members of the band Texas is the Reason after they broke up in 1998. This is their Self-Titled album. -Rock-

Solea

I hope you enjoy!

Wow, I don't remember the last time I heard someone mention Texas is the Reason...

For some reason I'm thinking someone has already uploaded some David Bowie here, but I can't find any on my computer, and I save everything I download from here. So I guess if someone could upload whatever they consider to be the best by Bowie, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.