shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

i had to share this one, cuz i found it the other day while looking for another particular album, bought it on chance, and love it to pieces.

ag.jpg

aging gracefully disc one

aging gracefully disc two

it's a live bootleg of a show in san fransisco in '96. it's good enough quality to have been an official release. only a couple tiny blips on two songs, and two mislabelled songs that i fixed before uploading.

Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Valley

kyuss_welcome_sky_valley.jpg

Background off Wiki:

Kyuss (pronounced ['kaɪ.əs]) was an influential stoner rock band, originally from Palm Desert, California. They started in the late 1980s under the name Katzenjammer, which later evolved into Sons of Kyuss. After releasing only one album, the band changed their name to simply "Kyuss" and released four full-length albums before splitting up in 1995. Since then, members of Kyuss went on to form or feature in several notable bands including Queens of the Stone Age, Fu Manchu and Hermano.

Download.

Background off Wiki:

Kyuss (pronounced ['kaɪ.əs]) was an influential stoner rock band, originally from Palm Desert, California. They started in the late 1980s under the name Katzenjammer, which later evolved into Sons of Kyuss. After releasing only one album, the band changed their name to simply "Kyuss" and released four full-length albums before splitting up in 1995. Since then, members of Kyuss went on to form or feature in several notable bands including Queens of the Stone Age, Fu Manchu and Hermano.

Download.

ew Kyuss. stoner rock should have stones thrown at it.

edit:

Meg, enjoy!

B000MQ55DO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V43471801_AA240_.jpg

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Living with the Living

http://www.sendspace.com/file/khxx13

Edited by primetime_deliverance

Background off Wiki:

Download.

kyuss ;)

demon cleaner might be the greatest thing my lover josh homme has ever played on.

I'm sorry did I read that correctly? Someone cares about my opinion? Har.

(I didn't mean for that to come out so nasty. Love you Chris!)

Black Flag was pretty rad. Lived up to the expectations, I guess. I liked it.

I generally dig Elvis Costello a lot. I think he's a fantastic songwriter and performer. I'm about halfway through "Aging Gracefully" right now but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Edited by soundless_space

beth: your opinions of mechanical animals, damaged, live 1994, and aging gracefully? this is the 'i wonder what beth thinks of this?' thread to me. ever since you liked the frenetics, and since you download it all.

she probably didn't download mechanical animals since shade made fun of it. ;)

but i think it's a fantastic album.