shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

New Tomahawk leaked and fucking owns...Mike Patton redeemed himself after the laughable peeping tom.

New Tori Amos is pretty good so far.

2007 is fucking awesome for music.

fuck all the people who say there is nothing....turn off your fucking radio for once.

Edit: underlined for emphasis

Edited by shade

i just reacquired this today after not having heard it since i used to have it on tape. i love buffalo tom when bill janovitz is singing. chris colburn should never be allowed to do lead vocals, as all the songs where he does suck. i always skip them, and i didn't upload the three on this album where he's doing lead vocals. you're, of course, welcome to form your own opinions on that matter, but you'll have to dig the albums up on your own to do it ;)

83843.jpg

buffalo tom - sleepy eyed

i just found out that they are finally putting out a new album this year after years of no releases. i'm interested to hear it.

Buffalo Tom: Reminded me of The Frenetics? I remember hearing "Soda Jerk" by them before. Fun, short songs, though eh? I particularly enjoyed "Sunday Night."

Jesu: Really interesting, had no idea what to expect. I definitely loved the second half of "Ruined."

John Butler Trio: I'm not quite finished with it yet, but so far it's alright. A bit too "jammy" for me, but it's nice to listen to.