shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

Before I upload some stuff, does any object to "jam bands", since I talk about moe., alot..since moe. stuff tends to be on the long side...15-30 min songs, most of which is improv.

you have my attention.

edit: also, if any of you hipsters have any of greg ginn's solo stuff, that'd be bomb. i keep picking it up in the used cd place, and then putting it back, cuz i don't want to spend the ten bucks to find out i don't like it as much as black flag.

Edited by Some Random

(But if many music listeners don't actually create music themselves, can they be artists? How does one listen to music as an artist? Just wondering.)

Request: anyone haaaaave John Coltrane - Giant Steps?

loveouthere500no4.jpg

Love - Out Here

let the music take you where you want, just think how the artist felt while making the lyrics, the melody, and the like.

could someone tell me how to zip folders so I can join the fun of uploading albums?

Well I use WinRar now, but in any case, I think you just right click on the folder and say "Add to .zip" or something like that, and then it creates the zip file for you. This is assuming you have WinZip, if not:

http://www.winzip.com/index.htm

and for WinRar:

http://www.rarlab.com/