Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run

born_run_xl.jpg

Download

David Bowie - Lodger

DB-Lod.jpg

Download

Disatertron - Neutralite

02.gif

A story untold in the times of the Warring Nations. This is the narrative of Neutralite, a young hero chosen by elders of Neutral Town to protect their village from the unfolding conflict between the Plaid and Argyle nations prominent in Atebite and the Warring Nations.

Download

Domotic - Ask For Tiger

acd12_cover_mailorder.jpg

GLITCH POP

Download

[/hide_me]

Edited by shade

For those who are would like to know what moe. sounds like, below is a link to a free concert download from the Radio City Music Hall show on Dec 31, 2007. I was there, and it rocked.

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,...ew-York-NY.html

I was unable to edit the last post, that link to the show does work, but the download itself does not, the file cannot be found on the server of that web site. If anyone does want the show I do have another link to it, and the files, just drop me a message.

Edited by Audio of Being

muran recommended this guy to me. i downloaded all his stuff, but started here, and haven't listened to the rest yet. i've listened to this three times so far this week. i love it, except for the track 'verbal'. el wraith and searchers are my favs. i won't try to classify it beyond being electronic, cuz all the subgenre titles in that genre sound retarded, and put me off.

469.jpg

[hide_me] amon tobin - out from out where [/hide_me]

i'll grab it off that site. love that site! they offer flac and ogg! i got some tim reynolds off of there before.

edit: i got it, and i'll get around to listening to it as some point, but what's with the 'doubled' songs? different versions?

Edited by Some Random

i'll grab it off that site. love that site! they offer flac and ogg! i got some tim reynolds off of there before.

edit: i got it, and i'll get around to listening to it as some point, but what's with the 'doubled' songs? different versions?

the band segues in and out of songs, for example: Recreational Chemistry flows into Blue Jeans Pizza which then flows in the ending jam section of Recreational Chemistry. The same goes for Brent Black>Lazarus>Brent Black.

I hope you enjoy, btw, the jams of the night belonged to So Long>Rebubula, Spine of a Dog>Plane Crash, the improv jam in George.

Edited by Audio of Being

muran recommended this guy to me. i downloaded all his stuff, but started here, and haven't listened to the rest yet. i've listened to this three times so far this week. i love it, except for the track 'verbal'. el wraith and searchers are my favs. i won't try to classify it beyond being electronic, cuz all the subgenre titles in that genre sound retarded, and put me off.

469.jpg

[Hidden Text]

yes, amon tobin is excellent. you should check out four tet if you already haven't. i don't have anything of theirs on this computer to upload. maybe later this eve when i get home.

Alright here are a few albums you might have not heard of before...

Sorry if I can't supply links for a few.

Preview them on itunes if you really dig it.

Look for a torrent or place to download. It's not that hard to do! ;)

And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - So Divided

rev2856.gif

An upbeat indie rock album

Download Here.

Armchair Cynics - Killing The Romance

61rfFiAy5VL._AA240_.jpg

Every song on this album is amazing. A few chill songs with some rocking beats and heavy sounds.

I support these guys so,

I'd highly recommend buying this one.

The Dudes - Brain Heart Guitar

51DCAX28TQL._AA240_.jpg

Really upbeat catchy songs. Easy to get into.

Explosions In The Sky - Discography

An amazing instrumental band.

Great early morning or late night driving music. As well a just chilling.

XPCD02.jpg

Download Torrent Here

I'll be back with more if you guys dig any of this.

I don't know how to describe Cibo Matto. They're quirky, sexy, jazzy, rock-y, I guess. Sometimes kinda whimsical and scary O.o

Take a listen to their most famous single (music video directed by Michael Gondry!):

Cibo Matto - Sugar Water

Which, if you're a Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan, you'll recognize.

Unfortunately, not much of the rest of their music sounds like that, with the exception of "Spoon" and the Dan the Automator remix of "King of Silence".

If you can get past the Engrish, which, I personally think, adds a bit of character to the music, it's pretty catchy stuff.

HypeM has of some of Cibo Matto's songs. Give them a try?

If anyone tries them out, and has interest, I can upload the one album I have, called "Stereo Type A"

cibomatto.jpg