shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

If anyone has Matt Mays and El Torpedo, could you please up load it, my disc is damaged, as it fell out of my cd holder, and went across some ice in the parking lot at work.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a back up copy I placed on a blank cd.

Edited by Audio of Being

S.E. -

Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, NJ

Password: pokitoperohay

Megs I am rather fond of Google BlogSearch. I find almost everything this way, mostly it links to blogs obviously, and sometimes it links to torrents which I'm starting to get back into because it seems like a lot of the rare-er stuff I want is only in torrents.

Edited by soundless_space

S.E. -

Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, NJ

Password: pokitoperohay

Megs I am rather fond of Google BlogSearch. I find almost everything this way, mostly it links to blogs obviously, and sometimes it links to torrents which I'm starting to get back into because it seems like a lot of the rare-er stuff I want is only in torrents.

yeah ever since you wrote about google blogsearch the first time, i've been using it quite regularly to find albums, either new or old, and it works quite well. you just have to know what you're looking for.

yeah ever since you wrote about google blogsearch the first time, i've been using it quite regularly to find albums, either new or old, and it works quite well. you just have to know what you're looking for.

I am very happy for that google blogspot as well, I have been to find the cds that were either lost or stolen, and get them back. I found an awesome site with whole discography's of QOSTA and Pearl Jam. Thanks Beth!

I use http://g2p.org to look for music long forgotten. Or Hypm.com

Anyway, I'm here to pimp out this guy I saw in concert the other day. His name is Yoav, and he's...I'd almost call him Acoustic Hip-Hop or something. It's just him and an acoustic guitar. The beats are all made solely from the guitar. It's pretty trippy sounding though. Give it a listen on his myspace and if anyone wants, I can upload his album.

http://www.myspace.com/yoavmusic