Poprocks

Limblifter (superthread)

I'm thinking of buying Limblifter's new album, I/O, but I'm not much for purchasing albums without having heard a single thing from them... Is there a lead single for it that I can listen to somewhere? Or are there any samples of the album posted anywhere? The official website is very rudimentary, and MapleMusic.com doesn't contain any.

Any help appreciated

They're used to be a couple songs on "DiePopstar" radio, but now that www.diepopstar.com is gone, it doesn't exist anymore. But they released the song "Get Money" as a radio single... I myself like the new album.

Edited by Matt

B) hey all you matt good fans out there. i'm in montreal and matts coming on nov 6 i hope i can go.any way i just got the limblifter,and i'm listening to it right now,it kinda sounds like tea party over matt good sounding instrumentals.lol ;) well i gotta give it a couple of listens before i can really comment MATT GOOD RULES WITH A BAND OR NOT ,FOREVER :angry:

post-6-1096237894.jpg

They were so funny at the performance in Vancouver for the Put Out Your Lights Tour. The lead singer was like "This isn't an assembly, this is a rock show, now stand up!" Then i heard a couple of their songs and now i love them. I wanna get their I/O CD so badly!

was never a limblifter fan until my friend recommended I/O... so i bought it, and i still can't keep it out of my cd player(s).. matt good actually does backing vocals on one of the songs called "alarm bells".... and pat steward did all the drums on the album.

i highly recommend I/O.. but thats just me.

So, as some of you may have heard David Paterson has quit music altogether, and Burrento has been off helping others a lot lately, so here's apparently what Ryan Dahle has mentioned in the comments section of one of the blog posts on the Meegee Blog and on the myspace website. The line up will of course have Ryan Dahle, Megan Bradfield is also returning this time, and Kurt Dahle has returned for now, whether or not Kurt Dahle is a full time member or not, I have no clue.