I didn't see a thread for this, and I though there needed to be one. I know Anton likes this show, so here it is.

Lucious Verenus has gone all Psycho Centurian, up in there. Ceasar is dead. Octavious is a bad little motherfucker...

discuss!!!

I have to admit that is a good one...Is it just me, or does Cleopatra need a good spanking among other things...I'm wondering if Pullo is going to get another shot at waxing that ass...

I'm glad to see that Verenous's kids are alive...

And I have to wonder if Cleopatra and Ceasar's son...was really fathered by Pullo

octavius! i heard they replace him with an older actor for the next episode. im gonna miss the annoying kid who played him.

man, i had to read up on the real vorenus awhile back. they're pretty much going to re-enact it i gather. the story is that titus fights for the other side while vorenus fights with antonius. i don't know how they're going to do this but it's awesome. hbo/bbc have the best shows out there.

i hope atia lives.

i miss the old octavian. good episode last night though. awesome. hbo's done a good job on it.

i hate timon's brother. i woulda killed servillia, she's too much trouble. i mean seriously, she tried to poison, my love, atia.

edit: brutus is still a pussy

I know, it was still good to see him get a heroic death...

I don't either...she's going to pulls something vicious at some point. And the serving wench is going to get herself shanked at some point too, probably by Pullo's wife.

I finally caught the last two episodes. Vorenous's Daughter pulled a nasty...

I can't believe the serving wench offed Pullo's wife, and got away with it...intense.

Servilia offing herself after putting a curse on Atia...insane curveball. Then atia losing Mark Antony...Octavian is a bad little fucker.