because they's gonna be FAMOUS!

they play all over houston, have opened for jerry cantrell, done some time in los angeles, starred in a cold video, oh and ladies, the singer is the most beautiful man on the planet, unless you're into prissy little bitch boys and don't like your men to look like men. they're influenced by alice in chains and the deftones specifically, so if you like that sort of thing, listen up. these guys rock, ok, they are not some faggy crybaby shit, so if you're not into heavy, go find a bright eyes thread and invest in a pacifier.

these songs are newer, and these two are older.

oh and if you love them and you want to come to houston to see them live you are welcome to pitch a tent in my yard to avoid any hotel costs.

ha. wow. nu metal? not so much.

shade, you're dismissed from this thread because i knew you wouldn't like them anyway. i'll let you know when they start sounding like all those new fangled atmospheric progressive types that you're so fond of.

Edited by mrs jesus

WHAT THE FUCK...

I hate that atmospheric prog shit...its cheesy and gay.

I understand porcupine tree has a few things like that, but for the most part they are just rock.

Also...I hate you.

ps: THEY ARE NU METAL LOL

dude, you fucking love me.

they're totally not nu-metal. and besides, who the fuck even SAYS that? what song did you listen to? did you listen to the whole thing or did you decide after 30 seconds that it was nu-metal and you could no longer abide it?

ok. you didn't answer my questions, but that's fine. i think they do 'pretty typical' quite well. they're a local band, man. 9 out of 10 local bands around here fucking blow and these guys are consistently good everytime. ah well.

Alright, I agree...I like some local bands with a 'typical' sound...mainly because I can see them in a live setting (which is a different experience).

But you just strutted into this thread like a chump with crazy fangirl hype.

and oh yes...I went there BABY

maybe so, probably because it's more personal to me that they're approachable local guys and not huge rockstars. whether you think they sound typical or not, they're talented, and they are out there playing their own songs and not shitty covers, and they're playing them WELL.