sunday night i helped these boys pass out 400 demos outside of a sevendust show. the cds had a typo and after we ran out we checked the parking lot and out of 400 we only found ONE cd on the ground but it was totally fucked because someone, probably shade, ran over it.

ps i am going to bump this tomorrow so i can post pictures of them onstage at the show i am not paying to get into because i am on the GUEST LIST because i rule and being nice to local bands that no one here cares about makes me feel useful and also they are hot so it's like a bonus oh and now we have $20 extra to get hammered with, wooo gkjgkdsfashjh;;sdfah

tonight my roommate made this so we could post it on the deafening gayspace page... as becky.

tonesteractionfigure.jpg

we will make one of anyone that would like their face on a magnetic muscle man, though. don't be scared to ask.

tonight was the def-rowe layne staley tribute and they rocked my face off. also tony is still the most beautiful man on the planet, as you can see in the blurry but still totally rad photo i took. fyi he is in the middle, as though you needed me to tell you that. i'm sad because i'm moving sunday and this was the last time i'll get to see these guys for awhile. ;)

defrowe.jpg

theend.jpg

Edited by mrs jesus

tonight was the def-rowe layne staley tribute and they rocked my face off. also tony is still the most beautiful man on the planet, as you can see in the blurry but still totally rad photo i took. fyi he is in the middle, as though you needed me to tell you that. i'm sad because i'm moving sunday and this was the last time i'll get to see these guys for awhile. ;)

defrowe.jpg

theend.jpg

Nice pictuuuure. (It's not that blurry.)