Shiri

Allow Me To Pimp Myself

pretty cool. the second time i listened to it, i started imagining drums with like a military march, snare thing going on sorta matching up with your guitar strumming, and a second guitar with some howling overdriven delay thing going on, but kinda distant. then it sounded really cool in my head ;) anyway...if it moved me to imagine stuff, then good job :angry:

SHIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say I'm not in love with you, you're more like the cool little sister I didn't get, out of my three sisters(Stupid Parents, kept making dumb children). That song is awesome. Your singing voice, is so different from what I pictured. I'm going to forward your site to a few friends of mine. Please add more tracks.

If self pimping is your business, then the Pimp Game, just got good. Go on with your Bad Self, Girl.

Anton, it goes both ways :angry:

Tim, I'm glad it bumped it and didn't lower it ;)

Chris, come by and record it with me!

Ryan, I'm not on the label, I just know the owner and she let me use her web host. I designed both her website and mine.

Beth, thank you.

And Charles, I plan on adding more songs soon, I have a whole lot of them.

That sounded pretty good, the timing was near perfect.

You should try your hand at a Placebo cover...I think you'd own it. I vote for Every You and Every Me

Do you own an acoustic?

Edited by bishopx

I like it. the guitar at the beginning made me think of Brand New. I'm still trying to figure out who you make me think of vocally. Maybe Brody Armstrong from The Distillers. Thats a good thing by the way.

That sounded pretty good, the timing was near perfect.

You should try your hand at a Placebo cover...I think you'd own it. I vote for Every You and Every Me

Do you own an acoustic?

I recorded a few covers a while back but I prefer to focus on my own songs at the moment. Never tried to cover Placebo though.

I only have a classical and an electric. I really should get an acoustic and I plan to do so in the future.

Thanks Tim, Brody is a pretty cool Chick. When I had my music on Acidplanet.com for a few years, people would always compare me to Courtney Love and Billy Corgan and sometimes people I didn't get but oh well. Maybe it was my earlier crappy songs recorded on my lame classical guitar. Oh man, those were horrible.

Edited by Designate