Prometheon

What's The Last Thing You've Eaten?

a baconator. it wasn't deserving of such a name. it was okay, but i could have had three junior bacons for less.

I am overly fond of the baconator. But three lesser bacon burgers? For less? Don't I feel quite the fool.

i submit that in place of 'lesser', you refer to them as 'smaller'. they are certainly not lesser in the taste department, just physical size.

But the baconator is like taking the sum of a series of junior bacons!

I said it in another thread; the closest any of us will ever come to having sex with two dead animals at once.

perhaps the sum of three junior bacons, which would have cost me less than the one baconator. and i would have gotten tomatoes and lettuce. plus, i ask for everything on my juniors, so i get pickles and onions too. i suppose i could have asked for everything on my baconator, but still...i just love the junior bacon.