Prometheon

What's The Last Thing You've Eaten?

World's Fastest Chocolate Mousse

But I've found you can pretty much substitute chocolate for any kind of jams/preserves/fresh fruit, and it's just as good.

Personally tho, I enjoy eating silken tofu (or dessert tofu, as I've always known it), piping hot, with almond or ginger syrup, and ice cold canned fruit salad. Dim Sum-style!

Cafe Artigiano makes arguably the best espresso related drinks in Vancouver, or ever for that matter. They don't have the atmosphere though. It seems like a crowded restaurant, with no lounging available, and it's never quiet. The Baristas are way less snobby there as well, which is always a plus. Now I'm really craving some espresso...

Well, Kevin goes to places for the coffee, I go for conversation and lounging, so atmosphere is important to me.

Kevin is dying to go to Moderne Burger since it reopened. Apparently it has great food and atmosphere. We shall see.

I feel bad for clogging the eat thread with all our Vancouver crap...

I ate some spinach perogies from Choices. And Blue fanta.

In a couple of hours I will be gorging myself on the edible clouds called BEARD PAPA <3