jeffbramwell

Best Use Of Nf$?

I'm a big Matt Good fan, but I have not been terribly active on here. As I start to accumulate NF funds what should I download first? There's so much that interests me, but I first and foremost want high quality audio. Of the new demos and the live tracks which ones are the most noteworthy?

What are the best tracks out of the new demos? I'll check out Hurt just out of curiosity.

Of the live tracks I am most interested in:

Running For Home

Weapon

Suburbia

Carmelina

Empty Road

Please let me know if any of these are less than great audio quality.

Edited by jeffbramwell

Don't use them it's a trap. It's a Big Brother thing...Anton can trace your IP and sends it to the government and then they send the RCMP at your house (or CIA depending on which side of the border you are) and they perform experiments on you, often of sexual nature...

Or was that a fantasy of mine...;)

Sadly, I have not been to a Matt Good show as I am in the US, so I am not reliving a concert experience.

Oh, that sucks.

Whenever I hear Running For Home it brings me back to the Calgary Stampede in 2000, when he played that song as the sun was setting.

/sigh

Sadly, I have not been to a Matt Good show as I am in the US, so I am not reliving a concert experience.

Oh, that sucks.

Whenever I hear Running For Home it brings me back to the Calgary Stampede in 2000, when he played that song as the sun was setting.

/sigh

Rub it in why don't you... ;)

Oh, that sucks.

/sigh

Rub it in why don't you... ;)

Would you like it gently or a little bit on the rough side?

i'd personally leave the live stuff for last, you can get a lot of that stuff on youtube.com anyways. also, avoid the Bon Tempo stuff till last, its sucks.

I'd download some of the really good demos. I recommend Black Helicopter, Can't Get Shot in the Back If You Don't Run, Annabelle, If I Was A Tidal Wave, Agoraphobe

among others...

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

yes, you've been jipped by using up bandwidth that i paid for. if you don't want to download free songs at all, it'd be my pleasure to help you with that.

that's not half the song by the way, that's the original version. it was meant to be an introduction into sort of a protest song. mg just expanded it later on.