marx marvelous

Sweet Mary Mother Of Awesome!

My cell phone is my watch. But if I used a watch, that would be pretty damn cool.

I'm in the same boat. I only wear a watch for decoration if I'm wearing a suit.

I think I'm just going to wait until they make watches with speaker-phone.

Edited by NotFromOklahoma

and this is useful, how?

why do people need to be so attached to their phones that they need 10 different devices to tell them what's happening with their phone when their phone will tell them the exact same thing? and if you don't have your phone on you, why do you need to know what's happening with it?

In general. But bluetooth could make it easier to spread. Be kinda cool, actually. Get too close to somebody with an infected bluetooth device, and suddenly you've got it too. Just like passing a biological infection.

It's useful for people who can't stand to take out there phone and look at it. So lazy people, or those girls who bury the phone so deeply in their cavernouse purse that even if they do hear it ring, they can never find it before voicemail kicks in. Or just people who love pointless gadgets I guess.

Edited by Sparq

and this is useful, how?

why do people need to be so attached to their phones that they need 10 different devices to tell them what's happening with their phone when their phone will tell them the exact same thing? and if you don't have your phone on you, why do you need to know what's happening with it?

The thread title isn't "Sweet Mary Mother Of Function!"

Cellphones are fucking gay. Everyone thinks they are more personal to have. You are shutting out everyone around you. What a shitty idea. Fuck everyone who uses one all the time. FUCK YOU WITH A LARGE THORNY STICK.

I think that watch is lame ass. Just look at your phone you lazy-ass!!!! GEEZ!!

And I don't use my phone as a clock. Unlike some people I have an analog watch that I wear everyday and use it all the time and it's awesome too.