sodamntired

You Need To Hear This Band

They are very cool and they play my favorite kind of music.

Rock

The music industry is hurting, and you can only go so far with sub-genres of music (ex: indie electro-hip hop jazz fuzion is MY favorite type of music)

I first heard them on the It's All Gone Pete Tong soundtrack, and I can tell you, I am nothing but excited about their sound (hence me making this thread) their energy and their ambition.

They are set to release their first album in February

I 'downloaded' their videos from their official site....and I am passing them onto you.

Dj's In A Row This is what got me into them in the first place...so start with this one, I guess...if its not your taste, try the others

Bland Band Boogie

Watch, Listen and Love Schwab...and Share it with your friends (real ones...you know, the ones in 'flesh world')

:angry:

EDIT: and just think, if you become a fan of them, you can hold it over your elitist music Modest Mouse Bright Eyes loving indie fans...

"oh, I love Schwab. They rock."

"who's Schwab?"

"oh, You've never heard of them? tsk tsk" ;)

Edited by sodamntired