Monochrome Rainbow

Ghostrider, Bitches!

Ghost Rider is one of my fav comic characters of all-time. But i hope they keep this movie to the characters roots. Make it more of a thriller/horror movie than a superhero flick. Ghost Rider obviously isn't a superhero. I want to see some people die & get their souls fried.

I just hope it isn't lame with too much crappy CG. I know Nic Cage is a huge comic fan, so he probably lobbied hard to get the part. He's not a great actor but we'll see.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

you know what rocks? ghost writer.

Totally. When I first heard about this movie a couple of years ago, I thought people were saying "Ghost Rider." I was so excited. Then when I found out it was yet another superhero movie, and that it was starring Nicholas Cage, I took my life.

Edit: Now my spirit returns to this plane of existence to help diverse young people solve mysteries.

Edited by NotFromOklahoma