I was reading on MuchNews that MJ has a new song leaked onto the net. I also heard that he'll be a special judge for on a week of American Idol. I hope he can keep his shit together.

A new song by Michael Jackson has leaked on the internet. The song "No Friend Of Mine (Gangsta)" is available on DJ Tempamental's Myspace page. The track also features former Fugee Pras. If the song is authentic it would be The King of Pop's first new material since his 2001 Invincible album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesgMXFDpo

I'd just like to see the guy get a break...and maybe some of the weirdness will stop. I don't really care for his music anymore...but when I was a little kid, he was the great...no one wants to see something they grow up with turn to shit.

Yeah, he was enjoyable when I was a kid. It's a shame to see what he turned into.

yeah, i've got exactly the same opinion... it was fun when i was a kid and everybody wanted to dance and sing his songs... but -musically speaking- i dont like his music and, of course, i dont like what he's turned into...