I'll take it, to give it a listen. Was he solo with Eleven, or is it with Audioslave?

he was solo, as in just him and a guitar. he played a bunch of solo acoustic dates in 2006 to promote revelations a little, seeing as how he didn't want to do an actual promotional tour with the band. the copy i have was recorded in sweden. it has just occurred to me that i don't have the song on this computer, so i'll have to upload it later tonight.

as far as i know, chris isn't working with alain or natasha from eleven any more... that should make for an interesting direction for this new album to take.

Tom Morello is supposed to be releasing a solo album (as The Nightwatchman) sometime in the very near future.

though this doesn't totally count out Rage staying together for a bit longer. in fact, Rage has NOT yet released a Best Of... perhaps they get pressured into making a track or two for a Best Of- and then tour it?

the songs on chris' myspace page are pretty good.

also, It turns out Rage Against the Machine will play more than one show after all--the seminal L.A. band will join the Wu-Tang Clan for three shows under the banner of Rock the Bells, the acclaimed hip-hop festival that kicks off in New York on July 28 and hits Southern California on Aug. 11.

Edited by saturnine