goingtogeorgia

Nolan's New Batman

There is something off about The Joker :/

really?

i think heath ledger has him down quite well. his laugh is fantastic. i didn't even know he was capable of such sounds outside of all the mumbling, moaning and groaning he did in brokeback. he does joker way better than the clean-cut jack nicholson version. i dont get how people think tim burton's contribution to that franchise is so "dark" or good for that matter. those films were cheesy, they're exactly what you'd expect from adapting a format geared to juveniles directly to the screen. no one wants that, there's no suspension of disbelief.

All I know is Ledger makes a great Joker judging by the trailer. I was a fan of the first Nolan Batman.

I really didn't like any of the other Batman movies, except the first only because of Jack Nicholson as the Joker. However I think Ledger might out due his performance because Ledger seems much better.