Hyphnip

The Simpsons Movie

the movie is apparently going to have languae and nudity , not commonly showen on TV. Personaly I think that there is something a little weard about nude cartoons. Its just a little creapy to me.

I've changed my position. I think I probably will see it, but I probably won't like it.

that's a damn shame. a lot of people who have already written off "the simpsons" as not funny anymore, are those who refuse to laugh at a still funny show, imo.

theatre would be laughing, and they sit in silence with their arms crossed, "heh, family guy did it, and better" they say.

same goes for LOTR fans when you discuss Star Wars. They refuse to see any merit in SW anymore.

Peter Jackson is God.....and thats that.

I'll rent/download it and probably be thankful I didn't see it in theatres.

Also, does anyone else notice an increase in gamers bringing PSP's and shit to the movies?? It's fucking distracting going to the theatres and seeing these little bright screens everywhere in the audience. Why the fuck would you even do that?? Fuckin' teenagers.

they've always played adverts before movies, well atleast in vancouver

Without dating myself, I can remember as a kid going to the movies and only seeing one or two previews and not adds. Now it seems as though if you show up a half hour late for the movie your just in time.

I don't mind the adds now, they help keep the cost of tickets down.

also, every time I see the Yaris commercial thats parodies the Trojan Horse, it makes me warm inside.

and if we are talking about Famous Players, the one about how the skateboard feels neglected because it's owner is out using his scene card and seeing free movies and the cactus is like "I don't got no eyes!" thats great too!

Without dating myself, I can remember as a kid going to the movies and only seeing one or two previews and not adds. Now it seems as though if you show up a half hour late for the movie your just in time.

yep, 15 to 20 and you're just on time now.

I went to Transformers this weekend, We showed up for the movie an hour early to get good seats. Stood in line to get in for a half hour, wached pre previews for a half hour watch a half hour of comercials and previews, two hour movie and then stood in line for frozen yogert for half hour. As a result i hate Cinaplex. They are on the list with Telus and Walmart now. And they wounder why people are downloading.

So the movie was much better than I expected. It's pure fun and enjoyment, no wonder it's been getting awesome reviews. I'm curious to see how well it will do in the boxoffice in the end of this weekend.

So the movie was much better than I expected. It's pure fun and enjoyment, no wonder it's been getting awesome reviews. I'm curious to see how well it will do in the boxoffice in the end of this weekend.

It opened at #1 in Canada this weekend. Apparently the 5th biggest openin gof the year. Not that it means anything.

I was surprised with how good it was. The quality of the show has slipped tremendously over the last few years. Matt said that they have been working on the movie since like 2001. So I suppose they've just been stockpiling the good stuff.

Seriously, very entertaining movie.