saturnine

[azn] mech warriors probably run on windows

According to Kevin, I think Optimus Prime died. and gave his CD-ROM of leader something or other to some other Transformer, before he died. Or something...

And I think a few bad guy Tranformers (Decepticons? :S) got killed for trying to usurp the Big Bad Transformer...

That's just it. There was always some strange revival or repair or what have you. On the rare occasion they actually hit each other with their weapons, they usually just fell down and got up later. I need to see lasers sloughing armour off in molten rivulets, missiles blasting holes through entire robot torsos with jets of hypersonic shaped-charge copper plasma. You know...combat. Kids could learn alot from that.

And you had to root for the bad guys. They had all the best vehicles.

I liked organic mechs...like Escaflowne... >.>

I can't do Transformer conversations justice...I should make Kevin de-lurk.

I like the Transformer that's a tape deck. Because that's terribly cute.

Oh, did you know they're making an Optimus Prime plushie? Turn him inside out and he turns into a car, or something.

I don't know what Escaflowne is, so I'll have to reserve judgement.

snapsoptimusprimexk1.jpg

If you like anime, it's a good series/movie. The Guymelefs (their version of gundams) are kinda old world-ish, kinda organic. It's pretty cool.