nag95

Must Read His Latest Blog....

i think there is a lot more people in this country who are fans and say good things about him than there are people that say bad things and then theres the rest who dont care either way and they out number both the fans and the shit talkers but anyways...he shouldnt let the people who talk trash about him get in his head as there are more people who respect him and appreciate him than there are haters

heres hoping to a nice long tour and happy times for everyone

I was reading the other post about the Vanoc clock... He is one of the most intellegent people.

I wonder what meds Matt is on... hmmm... Perhaps the same ones as me...

Anyway, he'll come back. He always comes back within a few days.

Thats just stupid. How many lives has that man's music changed, and hes packing it in because some douche started a rumor involving him and 10 hookers. Seriously, I love the guy but you would think he of all people would have thick enough skin to deal with shit like that without resorting to giving up music altogether. Personally I think its idiotically melodramatic.

He's probably in a depressed state. That kind of thinking happens when you're bipolar and something rubs you the wrong way. I know becuase I am toooooooo.

I get the same way. Someone can tell me "oh you suck," and I'm depressed and don't want to leave my room.

Oh the joys of bipolar. FUN FUN FUN!

O.K. Enough with the speculation.

Matt isn't the type of person[yes,PERSON not Rock star]

to order 10 hookers to his house.Sheesh people,grow up...

I've known the guy fer close to 10 years...

I've e-mailed him to go and hang out[it has been a while]. I'm sure everything's fine.He's talked me off a roof more than once.

not kidding.I owe him a lot.

I'm not going to kid anyone by saying "I know what he's going through" But i'd like to think that he can,after all these years, relate to me.

He's seen me in a pretty bad state....[no drug addiction if that's what yer thinkin'] Just emotional chaos...it comes with

the territory.

Yeah... that's what I thought.

It was kinda weird werkin' at Tom Lee when he used to shop there. I'd be werkin' hopin' I could make enough to get rent paid...and he'd cruise up in a Mercedes or something.LOL!!!

Buy ANOTHER Strat...would you like strings with that Mr. Good?

Sometimes, all it takes for your world to seemingly come crashing down is something that others might find trivial. I know I've been in that position before, and others trivializing it makes it worse (makes no difference if this latest decision to take a moratorium is related to his bi-polar status or not). There's a PJ lyric that goes "the sorrow grows bigger when the sorrow's denied". It rings true.

I think Matthew's got a good support network around him, and he'll be fine in the long run.