sodamntired

Sequels Better Than The First?

you know, those movies where the sequel to the original is just way better than the first?

my list is a short (and incredibly dorky) one, but I'm sure when people start posting their opinions, we can get some discussion going on.

Superman 2

Wayne's World 2

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

Empire Strikes Back

Blair Witch: book of shadows (yeah, i like that one)

okay, you're turn(s)

good. so i don't have to see house of 1000 corpses, then. devil's rejects was horrible. and i don't mean horrible in a good, bruce campbell kinda way. i mean just horrible.

house of 1000 corpses is better than devil's rejects. you still may not like it, because it's very cheesy horror flick whatever, but i thought it was delightful. honestly, since when does anyone take tim's advice on what's good? the guy thinks WITH TEETH is a better album than broken, for fuck's sake.

also sdt is now officially the ONLY person i have ever met that thinks bogus journey is better than excellent adventure. sometimes i think you people just say this shit to be different.

also sdt is now officially the ONLY person i have ever met that thinks bogus journey is better than excellent adventure. sometimes i think you people just say this shit to be different.

Holy shit, I had to read that a few times for my brain to accept it. Return of the Jedi is my favorite SW--the original version, not the "special edition." In general though, I can't really think of many movies I like that have sequels.

good. so i don't have to see house of 1000 corpses, then. devil's rejects was horrible. and i don't mean horrible in a good, bruce campbell kinda way. i mean just horrible.

house of 1000 corpses is better than devil's rejects. you still may not like it, because it's very cheesy horror flick whatever, but i thought it was delightful. honestly, since when does anyone take tim's advice on what's good? the guy thinks WITH TEETH is a better album than broken, for fuck's sake.

I could say the same thing about you and your thinking that Broken is better than with teeth. see, the difference between us is I went to you in a PM and told you to stop being a cunt. I had the maturity to not constantly attack you on the forums (which, last time I checked, is supposed to be against the rules) so I say to you yet again, stop being a cunt.

oh, also:

X2>X-men

be cool>get shorty

i fail to see how you can call me a cunt and then claim in the very same post that I have attacked YOU. i merely stated that your taste is questionable and gave an example of WHY. if you are embarrassed by your own taste, i don't blame you. but please try not to take it out on me in the form of angry name-calling or false accusations.

;)

I'm not embarrassed by my tastes. I'm simply getting irritated with your superiority complex and apparent belief that you are better than everyone else. go ahead and look back at posts I've made that state an opinion recently, it usually isn't too long before you jump in and tell me how bad my tastes are or something along those lines. so I don't think I've falsely accused you of anything. as for the name calling, I couldn't say what needed to be said without it. would you prefer if I used a word other than cunt? I could always fall back on bitch, ass, jerk, jackass or I could just call you childish if you'd prefer.

my SINCEREST apologies if i have offended you by being myself and speaking my mind. it makes me sad that you care so much that i think you have bad taste. yet here we are, and here you continue to berate me with names. if you'd like to continue this little tirade might i suggest you use the thread i created in the lounge? i also know of a DELIGHTFUL complaint thread in the sticky situations forum if my own doesn't meet your eco-concerns.