matrix

300!

Saw an advanced screening, the visuals are astounding. Movie itself is good but the experience of seeing it is what it's all about. Definitely would recommend to all. (Unless of course you have issues with seeing many many mens bare chests and shoulders)

...i don't

what? i'm straight!

Here's my question. How much actual gayness is in it? Because that's a pretty huge part of Spartan life. I'm not a huge stickler for historical inaccuracy or anything, but if you're going to make a movie that sends people away saying "Man, Spartans were cool" why not make them think that for the right reasons. So, if you people tell me there's no bum darts, I just don't know how I'll feel. Heartbroken, maybe.

You seriously didn't like Sin City? I thought it was amazing.

Not that I really hated it or anything, but it just didn't impress me either. Given all that I heard about it before seeing, my reaction was "This is what the fuss was about?"

I mean sure, it was really neat visually, but with me, visuals often take a back seat to many other elements such as the story itself, or the dialogue.

Not that I really hated it or anything, but it just didn't impress me either. Given all that I heard about it before seeing, my reaction was "This is what the fuss was about?"

I mean sure, it was really neat visually, but with me, visuals often take a back seat to many other elements such as the story itself, or the dialogue.

I was pretty underwhelmed with Sin City as well, this movie is much stronger as an actual film. That's just one man's opinion though and the lot of you seem to love Sin City so maybe I'm completely wrong about 300... who knows?!