Crusader

Street Team

it really sucks that mg/b albums aren't readily available here.

It sound weird, but if there is one place in the United States that I could see Matt getting any sort of attention, it's Texas.

They'd probably call him a pinko commie bastard and try to shove pitchforks up his ass.

Someone's been watching a little too much King of the Hill.

Sometimes I think there should be a "Talking To Canadians" special.

I got London Covered

I'm in london now and I don't see anyone hassling me to listen to Matt Good.

get to work.

Don't worry Ill get to you, just give it some time. Where abouts in London are u?

I dunno whether anyone else has done this but when I was younger I would make mix cds and write "Listen To Me" on them and leave them on busses, taped to street lamp poles, park benches, etc. Not as part of a street team, but just because I didn't think I was alone in my incessant desire to hear new music.

Is that weird?

I got London Covered

I'm in london now and I don't see anyone hassling me to listen to Matt Good.

get to work.

Don't worry Ill get to you, just give it some time. Where abouts in London are u?

fucking fanshawe college residents...biggest shithole on earth.

yourself?

street teams are a strange phenomenon. why do you need to promote mg? for fun? I guess so, but he's been successful enough that he'll have no trouble earning a decent living for the rest of his life

i think it's an identity thing. people like promoting cause they want to be associated with the product. it's like the girls who scream and cry at the sight of rockstars or whoever, to a lesser extent

street teams are a strange phenomenon. why do you need to promote mg? for fun? I guess so, but he's been successful enough that he'll have no trouble earning a decent living for the rest of his life

i think it's an identity thing. people like promoting cause they want to be associated with the product. it's like the girls who scream and cry at the sight of rockstars or whoever, to a lesser extent

i used to do it for stomp records cuz i got free shit outta it, and got into shows for free. i'll flyer for matthew good for shits and giggles.

Edited by 13chris13