Crusader

Street Team

i can do stuff in Ottawa.

So what are we going to do though? Sticking up posters everywhere is good, but we can do more. I think we should all bombard any other forums we visit & stick the new album cover (when it comes out) in our signatures etc. And promote the cd on our myspaces, MSN Messenger taglines etc.

ooh! or we could have it say that if they send it to everyone on their list within the next 10 minutes they will meet the love of their lives the VERY NEXT DAY!

or even better

the ghost of Matt Good (not dead, but they don't have to know that) will come and hack them up at 3 am the next morning.

ooh! or we could have it say that if they send it to everyone on their list within the next 10 minutes they will meet the love of their lives the VERY NEXT DAY!

or even better

the ghost of Matt Good (not dead, but they don't have to know that) will come and hack them up at 3 am the next morning.

or his undead spirit can inhabit the body of becky the avatar doll and he can do the killing through her bare plastic hands

Don't worry Ill get to you, just give it some time. Where abouts in London are u?

fucking fanshawe college residents...biggest shithole on earth.

yourself?

I go to western but I live at home in shitty southeast end of London. You can take fanshawe and Ill work on uwo and we can take the city by storm. Where would u like Matt to play for the next tour?

The Underdogs is good, I like that one.

I was trying to think of something related to MG specifiically but there's not much that works well. Champions of Nothing is kinda cool; it promotes the new album specifically and Matthew Good.

We could also use some medical terminology as it relates to the album... The Medical Students? Discharge Planning Department? The Hospitalists/Physicians?

I dunno... They're decent.