Crusader

Street Team

How about we call ourselves the "Purple-Pickle Rainbow Gonorrhea Sunshine Club"?

seriously, we could take our name from one of the new songs on the album like the 'Champions Of Nothing' or 'Born Losers'.

The Underdogs is still pretty good too. though isn't that a user-rank on here?

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Champions of Nothing is kinda cool; it promotes the new album specifically and Matthew Good.

i like that one. and street team members can have their own rank on here as a Champion of Nothing

i dunno about you guys, but i don't need a name to staple a flyer to a telephone poll.

Yeah, there are a few that will do a few things to help for the sake of helping; the only practical reason for having a name is it can entice other people who normally wouldn't consider doing much to take on some responsibility by having them take the group more seriously.

The more organized we appear the more hands we'll have to work with and as lame as this sounds, people will want to be a part of the group more if it has a good name and they feel like they're a part of something.

People are sheep. In some ways it really blows because of the extra steps you have to take to persuade people but I guess it's kinda neat in some ways because they can be really easy to manipulate with the proper methods. ;) :angry: :angry:

Well, we could have different posters...

Like possibly have a few ones with rabbits, a few with gnomes. I was also thinking one with the world covered in the American flag from 'A World Called Catastrophe'. And possibly one with a collage of all the album covers, or something from each of the albums on it.

Just a few ideas.

Princeton REPRESENT.

I like the gnome idea. Rabbits (something like the rabbit from IAC) in a lab coat or surgical apron or something would be cool too.

Some crazy, blurry, fuzzy image of paramedics loading a stretcher into an ambulance? That would be neat if we found a good image to work with or if someone has m4d drawing skillz.