Paranoid Android

21st Century Living Live

I've been looking forever for a recording of 21st century living live, that I used to have a while back. It didn't have the same lyrics, rather it spoke about the iraq war and playboy sending pictures to soldiers. It was a great version......If anybody has the recording, I would greatly appreciate it(and im sure have the board will) if you could send it to me via e-mail or whatever!

thanks!!

I used to have this incredibly clear and awesome version of this live. Matt is talking about Burger King, Exxon, etc...sponsoring specific parts of the war. Somehow I've managed to lose it., If anyone still has this, I would appreciate it greatly.

I've got about 5-6 different versions of the song from the 03 tour. will I post them? Maybe. Reading this post and seeing how lazy people can be about searching youtube has made me extremely lazy too.

After getting extremely frustrated, I decided to take a look at some old HD's I'd pulled from a long retired desktop...AND I FOUND IT!!! Along with several other really great MG/MGB gems, that for some reason didn't make it to the current HD's and backups. Inbox me if you are looking for any hard to find awesomeness.

I have a bunch of these on cd's I found some of them. It would be great if we had a place or server to upload all of our shows for the people that can't get them. I used to use the old FTP server back in the day and have all of those old shows. Sadly the quality on anything pre 2002 is terrible.(minus radio shows and tv specials of course)

what about uploading to a torrent community, like dimeadozen? Ive seen some Matt Good shows there in the past, but its usually stuff thats just been recorded. I would love to be able to get some of the older stuff, I have a few recordings I've made as well, I just cant figure out how to torrent them properly, I'd love to share if someone set something up