I only know the song Nautical Disaster by them. It's pretty good. What other songs should I check out? Or their best album?

i love nautical disaster. it's not even close to the best but since it was the first one i remember hearing i'm attached to it. it's hard to name specific songs.. because when they're good, they're so good. i will try though. ;)

songs - grace, too. locked in the trunk of a car. it's a good life if you don't weaken. boots or hearts. so hard done by. bobcaygeon. scared. fully completely.

albums - day for night or fully completely. or both, because i can't decide.

So, I downloaded most of the songs that you mentioned and listened to them once this morning. They aren't bad but they aren't that good either, I'm going to listen to them a few more times though before I reach a conclusion.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of every sogn Christy listed (except Fully Completely, which is awesome)

Check out: Fire in the Hole, Twist my Arm, 38 Years Old, Blow at High Dough

i meant to suggest blow at high dough! but i think maybe she's just not gonna like them. if she doesn't like the songs i suggested, i can't see her liking the ones you suggested either.

and anyway what are you even talking about 'not a huge fan' of the songs i listed? i should spank you. i listed damn good songs, weiner.

Little Bones is a good start.

Edit: I found a setlist for the show Mrs Jesus went too.

Scout Bar, Houston, Texas

01: The Lonely End Of The Rink

02: New Orleans Is Sinking

03: Yer Not The Ocean

04: Boots Or Hearts

05: The Drop Off

06: Ahead By A Century

07: In View

08: Gift Shop

09: Last Of The Unplucked Gems

10: World Container

11: Puttin

Edited by Audio of Being

aww, you're awesome! thanks! i've been trying to piece it together in my head. we just got the new album so we've been listening and we're like YES! they played that song too! i'm still wearing my bracelet, too. i'm not taking it off until it falls off on its own.

aww, you're awesome! thanks! i've been trying to piece it together in my head. we just got the new album so we've been listening and we're like YES! they played that song too! i'm still wearing my bracelet, too. i'm not taking it off until it falls off on its own.

You are very welcome, I am a long time Hip fan, dating back to 1993 or so, living close to Canada I heard them alot, but my sister is the one who found them 1st, and introduced me to them.

I only know the song Nautical Disaster by them. It's pretty good. What other songs should I check out? Or their best album?

i love nautical disaster. it's not even close to the best but since it was the first one i remember hearing i'm attached to it. it's hard to name specific songs.. because when they're good, they're so good. i will try though. ;)

songs - grace, too. locked in the trunk of a car. it's a good life if you don't weaken. boots or hearts. so hard done by. bobcaygeon. scared. fully completely.

albums - day for night or fully completely. or both, because i can't decide.

i think it is the best. that's why it was the first one i sent you.