sodamntired

Suicide Song/last Meal?

okay, fun topic, I know, two situations, one, you're stupid enough to off yourself, second, you're on death row.

What song would you have playing on your stereo?

and

What would you request for your last meal?

suicide song: MGB - I Miss New Wave

last meal: peanut butter and jelly on toast with Pepsi. (simple and cheap, I'm sure the governor could give me at least that)

okay, your turns

i'm starting to come around to you, you morbid annoying little fuck.

having said that, i have no idea because i wouldn't kill myself. sometimes i try to think about what i'd want played at my funeral but i have this decision making problem in that i CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS so i usually just end up frustrated and angry because i can't narrow it down to one song that i'd like played at my not a funeral.

i'm starting to come around to you, you morbid annoying little fuck.

having said that, i have no idea because i wouldn't kill myself.

i wouldn't either, its just one of those, "suppose I did" or "what if" questions you ask a group of people triggering fantastic conversations......that I've heard of......

Disintegration - The Cure

Indian - Chicken Tika Marsala, Ghobi Mhutta, Curry Chicken, Chicken Biryani, Garlic Nan. Seltzer and Cranberry Grape Juice mixed, and Sugarfree Cookie Dough, and Sugarfree Cookies and cream.

Disintegration - The Cure

Indian - Chicken Tika Marsala, Ghobi Mhutta, Curry Chicken, Chicken Biryani, Garlic Nan. Seltzer and Cranberry Grape Juice mixed, and Sugarfree Cookie Dough, and Sugarfree Cookies and cream.

dude, if it's your last meal, who gives a fuck if it's sugar-free?

Yes, I have diabetes. It's just a matter of enjoying things in moderation.

I changed my mind...

Last Meal: I will go to the market, and produce a lavish multi-course meal for all of my friends and family...say my goodbyes, and that will be that.

Yes, I have diabetes. It's just a matter of enjoying things in moderation.

see, being the prick i am, if i had diabetes (assuming they didn't know about it) i would ask for a huge sugar-filled meal for my last meal, even going so far as to include actual sugar cubes. kill myself with food, take away their fun, and be like "jokes on you, fuckers! i'm diabetic!"

Lots of fast food that feels so wrong to devour but you enjoy it immensely anyway. I'd eat so much that I was practically falling asleep on my way to the firing squad.

I'd off myself to something like Ruby Tuesday or Over The Hills and Far Away, or Comfortably Numb.

Edit: Probably The Times They Are A-Changin'.

Edited by Monochrome Rainbow

I'd lean towards "Life Beyond the Minimum Safe Distance" as my last song, love that song.

The food choice is a tough one, I am rather fond of hot wings with ranch.

I'd like to be executed by firing squad, seems like the most painless way to go, one quick shot.