guitarchick

Poll for mg fan of the year

I don't know if it'll count because it was in 2003, but twice last year I bought a $400 plane ticket to fly down from northern British Columbia to see Matt in concert in Vancouver. I would've been down there this week for the show's but i couldn't get the time off work. In conclusion, i nominate myself.

not to alienate myself, and I think you do allot of work, but Anton does do the hard part (scripting the page).

I bough the Avalanche Vinyl off ebay today, does that make me fan of the year? I don't think it does.

My vote goes with Anton.

Peace

off topic: nearing fantastica, i admire your avatar... i was stuck camping and M*A*S*H was one of the few night shows i was able to watch. I grew to love it. Thank you for bringing back the memories.

and yes... kat is guitarchick

i love her

off topic: nearing fantastica, i admire your avatar... i was stuck camping and M*A*S*H was one of the few night shows i was able to watch. I grew to love it. Thank you for bringing back the memories.

Well, ya know. I do what I can. ;)