Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Tmnt

has anyone seen the new ninja turtles movie yet? i must watch it but i want to know if it's any good and what the basic plot is.

I saw it yesterday with my brother and my two little cousins. I had a good time, the graphics are amazing, really enjoyed it. The plot is kind of basic, no surprises or anything like that but overall, I enjoyed it.

Was it better than the live action ones from the 90s? I really liked those lol.

TMNT beats turtles in time and most of turtles II

I would say that I liked the first and second live action turtles more than TMNT. I still really enjoyed this movie though. The animation and action were great, but the story was pretty standard and it wasn't as funny as the first two. Still a must see for any TMNT fan just based on the nostalgia factor.

oh, nothing touches the first turtles. Turtles in time was the third one.

After watching this I felt like killing myself.

And I love TMNT.... The cartoon, the games.

It could have been the kids screaming...

Maybe it was the CG aspect. It just seemed to be like any other bouncy CG children's comedy like Madagascar or something.

thats why i went to the late show. the only kid there was a little black kid but I'm pretty sure he was just there pimping his hos. otherwise, the late show was all people that grew up with the turtles.

Wasn't bad, I didn't mind escaping back to my childhood for an hour and a half. It's not great or anything but it gets the job done. I still preferred the first live action film though.

the CGI was awesome and so were the fight scenes. the plot bored me though and some of the jokes were pretty lame

thats why i went to the late show

We went to the late show on a Tuesday! None of the kids were sitting down either, they all stand up and wiggle around. The kid behind me started caressing my fro, and when I turned around, his mom grabbed him and violently pulled him into her, then the kid goes "I wuv you mommy..." and hugs her passionately.

Doing that makes everything okay.

what time is a late show in Chilliwack? that sounds lame.

Guest jsunC

I liked the movie, it had really good fight scenes and CG.. The jokes were mostly lame, but c'mon the jokes were always lame... They just didn't seem as lame when you were a lame-ass kid

I used the word lame a lot in that sentence...LAME

I hate to admit it, but if I watched Turtles 2 right now, I would be laughing through the whole movie. I agree that a lot of the stuff in TMNT wasn't very funny, but I still think that the first two live action movies (mainly Turtles 2) are hilarious.

I went opening night.

I think splinter should have said "I made another funny" at the end

it wasnt as big as i thought it would be but i loved it.