KNine

Mg Collection Stolen

Someone broke into my truck and stole all my CD's including my MG collection. Now i need to try and rebuild it. Looking to find someone up in Canada who can buy the CD's for me and ship them. I will be more then happy to send money first and kick a little extra for your time and effort. Buzz me if you can help me out.

Thanks

That's quite odd. I was just about to get on and start a new topic about some fucker taking my Audio of Being and In A Coma CDs from my bag earlier.

Sorry to hear of your similar but more substantial loss.

Same thing happened to me; I lent them all to a friend, then we got into a huge fight thing, and no longer talk, and she refuses to return them. That slut.

Fortunately, I got the MapleMusic bundle; it is indeed a good deal.

Seriously, you THREW AWAY your CDs instead of trading them in at a store or giving them to Goodwill?

sometimes i drop my unwanted clothes off at shelters, but thats only because i think everyone deserves to wear designer clothes at least once in their life. as for recycling music... couldn't care less.

however i AM serious about the rubber gloves and paper bag.

yeah i never really thought about that. i used to drop them off in those donation bins you see along some streets but then i saw people going in them and stealing clothes.

i didnt know what to think, should i be mad at the needy for wanting to steal clothes meant for them?

the problem with value village is that they sell it for a sometimes amazing profit... shelters dont.

if you're gonna donate coffee beans, dont donate them to starbucks.

what do you consider an amazing profit? i've never bought anything for more than $2 at a value village.

just because the items you're buying have a $2 price tag doesn't mean everything does.

i went in there a few weeks ago looking for a punch bowl and saw cigarette pants for $15, shoes for $20, collared shirts for $10 and all of these things were donated. who are they trying to help by selling used clothing at old navy prices?

prices are different everywhere i suppose so there's no point arguing about $2 shirts. my point is why donate your stuff to a place that isn't even lying about not being a non-profit as opposed to dropping them off at a shelter where someone is going to be happy to be clean and warm and dry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.