No Country for Old Men

Darjeeling Limited

Entourage season 1 + 2

plus from a couple weeks ago

3:10 to Yuma

American Gangster

Traffic

Harold & Kumar (both)

Constintine and Ocean's 12. Both were $6 and Iv'e never seen either of them.. perhaps there's a reason why they were $6.

Anyway, I buy DVD's because I don't like renting and when they go down in price, i.e. at HMV or if I go to Roger's and get a previosly viewed... I don't like downloading movies because something always goes wrong with them for me, and it takes FOREVER to burn a movie.

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Queen Live at Wembley

and...

Tiny Toon Adventures, Season 1 (Which now takes it's rightful place in between my Looney Tunes and Animaniacs box sets. Yes, I'm a geek, but I'm having fun so I really don't care. ;))

Bought:

Dark Knight, 28 Weeks Later, Cloverfield, Death Proof, Death Race, Hamlet 2, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Man With The Screaming Brain, Shoot 'Em Up, Tropic Thunder, Angel Seasons 1-3, Buffy Season 3, Duckman Seasons 3-4, Freaks & Geeks the complete Series.

Got as Presents:

The Living Dead Set (9 b-list horror movies), Planet Terror, This Is Spinal Tap, Step Brothers, Scooby Doo: Escape from Zombie Island,

lots of goodness