Hyphnip

I Remember When...

I remember when my parents didn't know I smoked pot.

I remember when I used to sneak out of the house with Danielle leaving Sublime playing in my room to seem like we were in there.

I remember thinking that sixteen was really old.

I remember lying in the park by Danielle's talking about how cool it was going to be to be a teenager.

I remember wanting nothing but to grow up.

I remember being innocent.

I remember when sex was a big deal

I remember when sex was a big deal too, um NOW!!!!

Just kidding.

I remember when how often you did it mattered more than how good you were at it, and the quality of the experience.

I remember rushing home from school to watch Robotech, GI Joe, Transformers, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, and Tranzor Z.

I remember the last time I kissed the girl. 4:34 AM, this morning just before I left for work.

I remember the day I came home and turned the TV to channel 22 (YTV) to watch Bucky-o-Hare only to find out that my mom had canceled the cable that day. I was SO pissed!

i remember staying awake past midnight was easy for me

i remember when I was a punk rocker (that I thought)

i remember when I was way into politics

i remember knocking on doors asking strangers, "do you know who you're voting for?"

i remember phoning different strangers asking them if they wanted to give their money to John Mccain/Sarah Palin *got paid for that)

i remember when it used to really bum me out reading what youse guys had to say about me

Edited by sodamntired