Crusader

Is This The Sasquatch?

Does it exist?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Does it exist?

• Yes
    • No

We've had sighting for years, just recently some guys uploaded this to YouTube. It's all over the Vancouver news.

Do you think there really is a Sasquatch or could this just be some homeless guy?

To those who don't know the Sasquatch is "Big Foot." Look it up on wikipedia

those kids are dumb.

hehe yep..

that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen, theres a split second of some dark figure that certainly is not bipedal - and those kids seem to be idiots anyway, so what the hell do they know. Pretty sure if such a thing were to exist it'd be dead by now or there would be more sightings...

shouldn't we soon be able to genetically engineer a big foot ? or clone a caveman with the jurassic park technique?

Nah.

I mean unless you cross-bred the tallest woman in the world with the hairiest man in the world in a Mendelian-type experiment... assuming that the genes are independently assorted and that height and body hair aren't located on the same allele...

shouldn't we soon be able to genetically engineer a big foot ? or clone a caveman with the jurassic park technique?

Nah.

I mean unless you cross-bred the tallest woman in the world with the hairiest man in the world in a Mendelian-type experiment... assuming that the genes are independently assorted and that height and body hair aren't located on the same allele...

I love it when you type like this.

Nah.

I love it when you type like this.

You know what we should do?

A mendelian test cross.

EDIT: For clarity I'm saying I should get you pregnant.

EDIT EDIT: Or at least try to.

Edited by ecnarf