malarky

A Single Explosion

your private messaging is none of my business. just remember to buy the album.

edit: hyphnip, a large amount of the songs from the new album are already available. and i said warns and or bans just setting up in advance since the whole album is supposed to be streamed

Anton, would it really be worth a ban for distributing a non-mastered song? it's not like it's the final album version (kinda like "I'm not Safer Than A Bank)

edit: I'd still buy the album either way

edit 2: wtf with the two posts?

Edited by Hyphnip

OMG!!! Thank-You Soooooo Much!!! ;) It was seriously killing me to read all the comments and not being able to hear the song!

Edit: I really like this song...it's refreshing to hear something new from MG.

"On my chest you put your head and said, there you are, there you are, there's my heart." My new fave lyrics...I am literally overwhelmed.

Edited by i_the_throw_away

Now if Zach Braff were only as interested in good writing, acting, or directing.

Edit: But getting slightly closer to being on topic again, does anyone know anything about his acoustic guitars or photos of him recording with them (so I can rip off the mic placement, of course.)

Edit #2: Argue with me about the track, Shade! Are you interested or involved in music production in some way?

Edited by NotFromOklahoma