malarky

A Single Explosion

I'm starting to forget what they sound like, and I kind of like it that way. I know there are a handful of wicked songs coming down the tubes and I have no means to overplay them before the album release.

just wait for the new cd like everybody else is doing.

Easy for you to say having heard them. I've heard them too, but I can imagine why these dudes would be a little anxious knowing the missed out and everybody else...didn't.

Oh well. I guess I don't even really care.

I got sick of a single explosion halfway through it.

Ya, me too. Not his best song.

[hide_me] And I deffinatly won't get sick of a good song, I listen to MG most days (probably like most MG freaks on this website) and don't really get sick of any of it. So I think we, being some of his biggest fans, should be able to listen to his music as soon as we possibly can. That's why I will email people my copy of the song (single spark explosion) if they want it. Just email me and leave me your email and I'll send it to you.

[email protected][/hide_me]

Ok, I just wanted to add that nothing Matt Good does sucks. In fact I'd say that even the stuff that I label as his worst music ever is still pretty decent and is all purchased, downloaded, and listened to regularly by me.

I like this song a bit more....even though there is a killers riff...it sounds less like it due to me successfully shutting the killers and their shitty music out of my life

Edited by shade

I like this song a bit more....even though there is a killers riff...it sounds less like it due to me successfully shutting the killers and their shitty music out of my life

What killers riff?

Sorry if I'm bringing back painful/repressed memories XD

smallville doesn't have the pull to make that mean anything. didn't they play Weapon on there?

maybe if they had it on Greys Anatomy or something that might help.

I hate that show