lcpja

How is ASR doing in your area?

So i was just wondering how well Alert Status Red is doing in your area. Here in Lethbridge, Alberta it's #5.

Do any of you request Matt Good songs frequently. Maybe we should promote MG requests by giving out NF$ to those who send in a certain amount of requests to radio stations. It's been popular with other band's websites that i've visited. Just a suggestion, what do you think?

last night ASR was #3 on the cjay countdown, seems to get quite a bit of airplay too... theres also an ad for white light thats sponsored by the station and plays pretty frequently... in the ad it plays both ASR and It's Been A While...

ASR is # 1 on the big winnipeg rock station POWER 97

1. Alert Status Red Matthew Good 1

2. Breaking The Habit Linkin Park 6

3. Watch Your Money Waking Eyes 3

4. Spin You Around Finger Eleven 7

5. Stay In Shadow Finger Eleven 4

6. Walk Idiot Walk The Hives 8

7. Cold Hard Bitch Jet 5

8. Slither Velvet Revolver 2

9. Survival Of The Sickest Saliva 11

10. Sunsets (Studio 97) Powderfinger 12

11. River Below Billy Talent 10

12. So Far So Good Thornley 9

13. Writing's On The Wall Tea Party 15

14. Roll Over DJ Jet 16

15. Open Your Eyes Alter Bridge 18

16. Everybody Stabilo 13

17. Broken (Studio 97) Everlast 17

18. Come Again Thornley 19

19. Touche Godsmack 20

20. American Idiot Green Day --

the last 1 after every song is it's position on the countdown last week

If you spread the word about NF on the air I will give you cookies :angry:. ASR still randomly plays on CFOX though it dropped off the Furious Five at Five :angry:

I did mention it on the air today! I played Near Fantastica and sent it out to the folks at NF.com. You should send me peanut butter cookies. ;)

Assuming I'm reading their website properly...#4 on The Bear's top 20 countdown, yet it's not even on "The Top 8 at 8", another show on the same station. Ah well...I hear it quite often when I'm driving ;)

Edited by Sparq

If you spread the word about NF on the air I will give you cookies :angry:. ASR still randomly plays on CFOX though it dropped off the Furious Five at Five :angry:

I did mention it on the air today! I played Near Fantastica and sent it out to the folks at NF.com. You should send me peanut butter cookies. ;)

Yay. Thank you heh. Are you on campus radio or a full powered station?

Yay. Thank you heh. Are you on campus radio or a full powered station?

I'm a DJ at a real station, albeit not the biggest station in the world. It's up in northern BC in Smithers. I went to BCIT so i used to work at their campus station CFML 104.5, but i've been in Smithers now for almost 2 years.