PsychoLamb

She's In It For The Money (on Matthewgood.org Now)

This is...Quite possibly my all time favourite Matthew Good song...Already. I loved it when it was acoustic, and I love it even more now, I think it's about as close to perfect as you can come. Knowing what it's about and it's just...Wow.

I can say right now with confidence that he will not top this track.

I can say right now with confidence that he will not top this track.

Here's hoping you're wrong. I'm hoping it's one of the worst on the album.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the song but it's lacking compared to most other MG tracks, in my opinion. I'm hoping it's this albums Song For The Girl.

Yeah, I like Song for the Girl... and it sounds odd. It should've been a b-side.

And She's In it For the Money is awesome. You know, it's kind of the counterpart. Song for the Girl was happy about be in the relationship whereas She's In It For the Money is the opposite where everything fell apart.

Yeah, I like Song for the Girl... and it sounds odd. It should've been a b-side.

And She's In it For the Money is awesome. You know, it's kind of the counterpart. Song for the Girl was happy about be in the relationship whereas She's In It For the Money is the opposite where everything fell apart.

Metal Airplanes could also be classified as the "falling apart stage", and I think A Single Explosion, to an extent, is the "wishing things had turned out differently" stage.