alampkin

99% Of Us Is Failure

Incredible. Still not too fond of ASE, and She's In It For The Money is "good", but didn't find it to be too much more.

But this.... this completely blows the other two out of the water. This compares to stuff on Avalanche and AOB easily. It has just skyrocketed my expectations for this album, despite the fact they were already very high.

On a sidenote, I'm back. Yay.

Incredible. Still not too fond of ASE, and She's In It For The Money is "good", but didn't find it to be too much more.

But this.... this completely blows the other two out of the water. This compares to stuff on Avalanche and AOB easily. It has just skyrocketed my expectations for this album, despite the fact they were already very high.

On a sidenote, I'm back. Yay.

no one even noticed you were gone. woo! can we look forward to you leaving again after the album comes out?

absolutely amazing... the best yet... and I assume hes saving the big guns for later. ;) this will me a great album!

When the children scream do you think its just boys, just girls, or both? And what ages?

Isnt this the second time he has done this aswell? 99% and Tripoli?

Edited by jeef47