This Is...

This is  

19 members have voted

1. 1. This is

• The Dawning Of The Age Of Aquarius
    • Your Life
    • Why I'm hot
    • The Carter

It's a very common last name, though. Other people who live in Toronto have it as well. I once got another guy's report card and was confused as hell until I looked at the middle name. Also my family isn't from the region my last name would suggest, so...

EDIT: This avatar is why Christine is hot. For reals.

Edited by ecnarf

I'd be bored out of my pants in there unless the prof was seriously good. I'd love to take some kind of lit course with Christopher Hitchens. Mmm.

Oh also I seem to be incapable of shaving without causing some kind of a tiny knick. Apparently rubbing sharp metal over your skin does that. And since my blood cells are a bunch of pussies they never clot proper. So yet another reason to stay in physics.

P.S. Please don't assume that I am utterly fascinated. My prof likes to show all the detailed math behind everything far too much.

dude, wash your face really good with a coarse scrub. I use peach appricot. Then use a really gentle shaving cream, I don't remember the name of the brand I use I'll message it to you later, but lather up really heavy. When you're done take a hot cloth and just hold to your face. That should make your experience more pleasant.

Apricot scrub? What do I look like, a faggot?

Adam trust me, it get's all the shit out of your pores and makes the shaving experience much more pleasant...I am so not a pickle smoocher, but I also don't have razor burn either.

Psych IS a science. At least in the schools that have a clue.

Well, U of T, basically. Most other schools leave it in social science, I think. I'm guessing that the U of T program is significantly different from most other schools' programs because there are certain requirements for a school to give a BSc in something.

Yeah, you're right, and I suppose a case could be drawn for both. The whole "people get depressed when their wives leave them because they never devloped a strong attachment to their mothers during childhood" BS is definitely social science. But who wants to learn that?

Give me neurology and behavioral genetics, baby!

Yeah, you're right, and I suppose a case could be drawn for both. The whole "people get depressed when their wives leave them because they never devloped a strong attachment to their mothers during childhood" BS is definitely social science. But who wants to learn that?

Give me neurology and behavioral genetics, baby!

I think material like that is covered by the faculty of science / faculty of medical science here at Western. Weird.

P.S. Give me carbon nanotubes and the directions to change pseudoephedrin into crystal meth, baby!