McGuffin

Born Losers

You know, whoever has it needs to send me it.

Seriously.

PS. Jarrod love you loooooonnnnngggg time if you send me this track. You know how to get a hold of me

Edited by Jarrod

Yeah, its not really something technical that I picked up (god I wouldn't really know anyways), but its just not as easy on the ears for some reason.

I know what you mean. It really bothered me for a while, especially when he sings in the higher range. So far though, for these new songs I'm not hearing anything too irritating. Maybe I'm getting used to it though.

Although the high parts of Can't Get Shot, still bug me.

To be honest all this stuff isn't all that good to me, but this is the best of the worst. What the hell has happened to his voice??

I really want to like it, I do!!

i've only listened to 2 out of the 4 new songs (i'm not counting can't get shot...)and while i DID enjoy them, i still find your opinion to be QUITE refreshing amidst all this pure ass suckery.

;)

I know what you mean. It really bothered me for a while, especially when he sings in the higher range. So far though, for these new songs I'm not hearing anything too irritating. Maybe I'm getting used to it though.

Although the high parts of Can't Get Shot, still bug me.

Yeah that's exactly it. I mean, I'll never not buy a Matty CD, because I have so much respect for him as a person and as an artist.. but when I think about it objectively, something is missing from the new music. Hopefully, when its all together on the cd it will be much better.

i'm loving this song. it's catchy, but not in a lame nickelback sort of way.

i'm wondering if anything on the album will be radio-friendly. sure, we can become a street team, but will the stations really play any of the new stuff? so far most of it seems to be a bit too mellow for the radio stations that typically play mg/b. and also a tad too far on the political and/or emotional side.

i'm digging the new music, don't get me wrong. but will matt make new fans from this album?

i'm loving this song. it's catchy, but not in a lame nickelback sort of way.

i'm wondering if anything on the album will be radio-friendly. sure, we can become a street team, but will the stations really play any of the new stuff? so far most of it seems to be a bit too mellow for the radio stations that typically play mg/b. and also a tad too far on the political and/or emotional side.

i'm digging the new music, don't get me wrong. but will matt make new fans from this album?

I think the only way Matt is going to get any new fans is if he releases Hello Time Bomb/Apperitions X2. I think it's the long time fans that will buy this album. It sucks that it's that way, but how long do most of the "music" that is on the radio have staying power and what kind of music is being released? Shit. That's what is being released and Matt doesn't release shit, nor do I think he's looking for new fans... I'm not 100% sure on that, but that's just what I'm thinking.

Perhaps he can get onto MMM... that's probably the only place that he's going to get new fans with.