Sign in to follow this  
McGuffin

Born Losers

Wow I can't believe you like this song more than any song on Avalanche. "Avalanche", "While we Were Hunting Rabbits", "Weapon" and "House of Smoke and Mirrors" are four songs that I would say blow this song out of the water.

I guess I'm a little late. So where can I hear this off his site?

You must be logged in, or register for an account

first to participate in the Community.

meh, not that desperate.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

I think I might like this song the best out of the new batch but I'm not sure. I like 99% Of Us Is Failure and She's In It For The Money quite a bit but if I had to pick I think I'd pick Born Losers. I think there's a good few songs on Avalanche I could replace with it.

The backup vocals for Born Losers are sung by Nadia Johnson

taken from the nf hospital music page.

she was a girl from Vancouver. Matt put out an add for a female vocalist a few months ago and I guess he picked her.

she was a girl from Vancouver. Matt put out an add for a female vocalist a few months ago and I guess he picked her.

i thought it was a friend of a friend actually

Yo so I heard this song on 102.1 The Edge today at work. It made me really happy.

i heard it on my way home from work on edge. it made me so happy!! i started texting people haha. oh how i love belting out songs with all my windows down while stuck in traffic.

i thought it was a friend of a friend actually

that is entirely possible. I just remember him mentioning he was looking for a female vocalist and saying that anyone that is serious should contact him

i heard it once on that interview he did the day he released it, and not since. i hardly ever hear the radio. i've already forgotten what it sounds like.

Yeah, I haven't heard it on Q104 yet at all, which is weird because normally they play a lot of MG. I've emailed them too but no reply yet.

Zed 99 in Red Deer plays it at least 2 or 3 times a day and its #14 on their top 20 countdown.

When I herd it last week I phone three of my friends only to find that one of them herd it the week previous knew all the words and didn't tell me, needless to say I am not happy with them lol

Just be happy your friends actually know who Matthew Good is.

Yesterday as I turned on my car 102.5 the edge played a clip of Alan Cross talking about MG and how he got started up and what not, and then they played Born Losers...what a way to start off my day!