KSU1986

Oh, In Reply To Good Stories About School

And was told that my school puts out not only hippie, liberal propaganda by all of the "leftist" professors but also terrorist sympathy and training by one of our history professors, Dr. Julio Pino.

Too bad that lasted all of two weeks before it was never talked about anymore. Hmm.. prolly because the conservative that posted a story about it on the website really had no corroborating evidence of anything except that Pino has attended some anti-war rallies and whatnot.

Yea, we had this thing called "The First Amendment." Back in the day it was great. You could state your opinions and people were allowed to disagree with you and formulate your own opinions based off of what you said and what others said. Now, with our mass media, you can state your opinions (at least sometimes, not always) but you will face complete derision by the likes of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, and the rest, only to be labeled a "liberal kool-aid drinker" for some odd reason.

Alas, the days of "The First Amendment" have long passed and not many really seem to think otherwise of it. I guess that was a bit antiquated anyway. I mean why would I want to take into consideration the opinions and views of others, when the televisions tell me what to think already. I don't have the time to take two ideas and formulate my own thoughts, I just turn on Fox News for that, they tell me what to think.

(Oh, yea, I do like kool-aid, though I take mine not tainted with cyanide.)

when i talk with my conservative friends and i throw out some leftist ideas they act like i just got out of the mental institution. i feel like they think i have the brain of a child and my ideas are like santa claus or something.

One of my friends today said that she heard Al Gore wants to outlaw cars. I'm really wondering where people are getting some of their information and why they are actually believing it. You know what? I heard that Barrack Obama is not really black.....

when i talk with my conservative friends and i throw out some leftist ideas they act like i just got out of the mental institution. i feel like they think i have the brain of a child and my ideas are like santa claus or something.

Honestly conservative youth are the most arrogant annoying self-righteous pieces of shit I have ever come across. With the hippies they at least have that post-modernist stupidity so they don't think that what goes through their head is the sole arbiter of truth and right in the world. I mean, they're both morons, but at least one type doesn't overtly make the presumption that they aren't.

I'm pretty liberal in a lot of ways, but on some issues I would be viewed as a conservative. The bottomline, is most Right Wing attacks are hit and run in nature. People like Limbaugh and Coulter(As cute as she is)make their living off of glorified cheapshots. Coulter calling John Edwards a faggot. I mean really...what does that have to do with politics? These people also fail to realize when they actually do more harm to those they feel they represent than good.

Here in the US, it's not about the right to free speech, that has degenerated to nothing more than being the right to popular speech.

The truth hurts down here...which is why it's unpopular to speak it.

How in the HELL can you call Ann Coulter "cute"?

jAnnCoulterMmmm.jpg

Good Lord, man.

My eyes! My eyes!

I...I guess I can see the cuteness...

In kind of a morbid soccer mom way...you know, the soccer mom who...

...no I take that back. She's quite the scary looking one.