KSU1986

Oh, In Reply To Good Stories About School

Ann Coulter in full makeup and fully dressed isn't so scary. Without the work, scary indeed. Sarah Jessica Parker is kind of freaky looking...I'd have felt differently about her if she hadn't been too good to get naked like the rest of her castmates...at least something would have made her face palatable

Guest Prosis

That's why Coulter's such a bitch, she angry because she's ugly...now I get it. It's an inferiority complex...I bet if she had a penis she would build big tall buildings or long boats or trains...but she's a woman (at least I think she is) so her complex doesn't concern her penis...so she bitches. Awww psychology is so interesting.

That's why Coulter's such a bitch, she angry because she's ugly...now I get it. It's an inferiority complex...I bet if she had a penis she would build big tall buildings or long boats or trains...but she's a woman (at least I think she is) so her complex doesn't concern her penis...so she bitches. Awww psychology is so interesting.

Well it could also be that she has a penis envy and is stuck in the phallic stage of development.

Ha ha ha Coulter as an engineer.

Really doesn't seem that far off.

Or it could just be that Ann Coulter is ignorant, unfriendly, and driven by the financial support of people as thickheaded as herself. No need to bring any sort of psychosis into this.

Bravo James.

When I watch her, it's with the same interest that I watch the mediocre comedian in the opening act, while waiting for the headliner to show up. I do find her banter with Bill Maher funny, becuase he nices her with one hand, and slaps her with the other.