KSU1986

High Definition Vs. Real Life

Which is better, HD or real life?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, HD or real life?

• High Definition
    • Real Life

yeah, although it's likely that you could be an idiot. most people here are.

;)

Eh, I won't deny that I'm an idiot.

But yea, I only "sell" tvs so that I can pay my way through college. It's a decent paying job and requires little if no effort on my part to do much of anything.

He also has the nasty habit of being right about one or two things.

For example, why the hell are you working selling TVs if you discourage people from buying it?

precisely.

if you're in it as a saboteur... you should be wasting your time on a much grander scale than that of an electronics department. i think the real story is that you're a total electronics nerd and you know your specs but you have no people skills so you cant sell shit and you tell yourself and others that you're there sounding off when the truth is you'd swallow a fat guy's cum for a 15% GM.

precisely.

if you're in it as a saboteur... you should be wasting your time on a much grander scale than that of an electronics department. i think the real story is that you're a total electronics nerd and you know your specs but you have no people skills so you cant sell shit and you tell yourself and others that you're there sounding off when the truth is you'd swallow a fat guy's cum for a 15% GM.

Wow, never knew you could tell so much about someone from reading, what, say five sentences that I have written?

Firstly, fuck electronics, I will be the first to admit I know shit about what I sell besides basic information that even a damn chimpanzee could learn. Secondly, the only thing that has allowed me to keep my goddamn job is my people skills. I've worked at the same store ever since I started college and have consistently come in near the bottom in sales for the "big sale" departments, yet I have earned $4 in raises. I have also been offered, upon many occassions, jobs in other lines of sales from customers who have liked me. Hmm... yea, guess I have absolutely no people skills.

But hey, I'm not looking to get into a damn pissing contest here. How about you try not jumping to conclusions so quickly based off of some shit I wrote a message board. Ok?

For all you know, maybe it was a flat out joke?

But you know what? You seem to know exactly what you are talking about and can give countless observations of the truth of matters, all the while never really knowing anything. Keep up the good work. We need more people like you in this world! (If this sounds condenscending, well, it's meant to be.)

And go ahead and tear away at all of this here. You know you want to...